Sunday, July 19, 2009

Harvard #3

The college I want to attend is Harvard University. The reason Harvard is because I know that it will expand my horizons about life and education. Harvard will challenge my mind and help me to advance in what I want to do for my future which is to become a counselor, but having my own building. Harvard will challenge me, I liked to be challenge because it will put me in a higher mindset about life. I know that it is difficult to be admitted, but all the hard work that you do studying for the ACT and helping out the community pays off, plus a full ride scholarship. I don't want to attend Harvard because I'm a genius, but to have a better education for myself, and my future generations to come. I plan to attend Harvard in August after my senior year in high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment