Sunday, July 19, 2009

Service Learning #4

My Service Learning partner was Laura Amaya and the student name was Michael. What I learned from Service Learning was reaching out to young people about college life expands their horizon about becoming independent. Even though we may have a lot of free time, but school work comes first. Laura and I told Michael that the instructors won't hassle you about your school work, or when to turn it in. Laura and I wanted to know what did Michael want to do when he grow up. Hw said an actor, and an architeche. We printed out a collage for him with buidings and blue prints so he can see his visions, and know where he wants to be in life. The three of us researched colleges so he can have the best college that is avaliable to him, and may want to pursue in that college.
I willdothis again so i can help another young one live out his/her dream, andtellthem how college life is like.

No comments:

Post a Comment